Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christmas elf wishes 2010

I honestly don't know if this worked.  I tried to make this look like a package but I think it probably just looks a bit top heavy.  I played and played with placement I just couldn't get it any better than this.

 
So basically its my same normal construction model.  I got this stamp as an extra when I ordered directly from High Hopes - I think they only deal with shops now so I don't know about availability.  I colored this stamp with copics and mat and layered to pop it a bit and added the green ribbon as an accent.  I'm thinking that is probably where I went wrong and got the proportions of the ribbon layout too far into the corner.  Still if we don't try these things how do we ever learn.

Recipe
Card size  8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock  Neenah, Archiver's open stock red
Stamps - High Hopes
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - ribbon from Michaels

No comments: