Sunday, February 27, 2011

2010 - Penguin sleigh party

The last of my last year's Christmas cards well not quite - would you believe I have a whole group of "winter cards sat here that haven't been mounted to send to some special people in my life? Yeah, I didn't think I was stretching your imagination too much with that one!  Maybe its something to do with publishing photos of my work 2-3 months after I have sent it out!  Still I love to share even if its only with a few people.
So here it is and a bit blurry too!  Bet you would believe that I take most of my pictures just as I'm stuffing that envelope to get my cards out the door too... hmmmm I think I might be giving away all my closely guarded secrets!

Anyway I like how this ended up and hope you do to.

Recipe
Card size -  8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock -  Neenah, Bazzill, Recollections
Stamps -  High Hopes (I think)
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - Grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder.

No comments: