Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crafting with Lindsay, the Frugalcrafter, - Hummingbird


We are so lucky to have someone like Lindsay to share her talents and teaching with us mere wannabes.  This is a complete CASE of her recent Hummingbird card tutorial.  This was another card I made for my husband for his birthday.  He loves birds.  He isn't a twitcher though has a friend that is.

I watched Lindsay's tutorial and then followed along a bit but did my own thing as well.  I will say I think I need to loosen up a bit with my drawing and paint strokes although I am quite happy with how this turned out.  Well, I'm quite happy until I go and look at Lindsay's original!!! LOL! gotta keep trying.

Ingredients

Card Size 5" × 6-7/8"(127 mm × 175 mm)
Cardstock - Strathmore Watercolor card
Color - Koi watercolors, Twinkling H20s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done! I love the light grasses on the side near the flower, it came out really great! TFS!
Lindsay

Annecards said...

Kristen, you did an amazing job.