Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Purple daisies

 
Using so many of the techniques (and confidence) I have picked up from Lindsay, the Frugalcrafter, I stamped this ink a Memento brown so that I would get more of a watercolor look than with a strong harsh black.  I especially like the way I pointed in the centers of the daisies.  They really pop in real life.

I would love to say that I planned this card from the beginning but the card was made around the watercolor.  I found paper to match in my stash and remembered this sweet ribbon which just has an edge of the blue in the sky.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock - Artist Loft watercolor; Recollections 110lb, Bright & Basic;
Stamps - Stampendous: Daisy Thanks;
Ink - Memento: Rich Cocoa;
Color - Koi Watercolor;
Accessories - Ribbon

No comments: