Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Mum (my 1st MISTI card)


First I have to say I love my Kitchen Sink Stamps and was hoping that the MISTI would help me get better alignment on the different steps.  I think we made it for the most part.  The problem? If you follow me you know, I work big and the MISTI is made primarily for people who make notecard size cards.  As I have said before if I sent my family notecard sized cards they would think all sorts of bad things because most of them are English and in England they do "BIG" cards, the stronger the "love" the bigger the card seems to be the understood motto!  So getting back to my problem, I have seen loads of great videos where a stamper was able to put their card in the MISTI multiple times without having to mess with moving the stamps over and over.  I wanted to do that, but I kept either running into creasing my card on the edges or not being able to get it in the right position because of the hinges.  I still love it!  Just got to work out my groove with big cards and the MISTI.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in;
Cardstock - Recollections white 110lb;
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps: 3-step Daisy, Never A Loss 4 Words; Whole Family;
Ink - Memento: Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Rhubard Stalk, Cottage Ivy, Northern Pine;
Accessories - MISTI

No comments: