Monday, March 16, 2015

In a great place, so why am I not blogging?!?!?!

So I've not been blogging.  It isn't because I don't want to, it is completely because my "not a 10 lb" lap dog stepped on my laptop, cracking the screen AND my misplacing my connector cord for my camera so I can't upload pictures to this laptop as easily.  Sometimes we have to laugh!  I have some fun cards that still need to be shared! Considering the moroseness of my last few posts I thought it was important to put that out there.  I won't lie, I miss the wonderful ladies at Splitcoaststampers but I have had many new opportunities opened to me which I intend to explore fully when I repair my laptop - just got to take the plunge and order the part!  I think I have a couple of birthday cards and a Mothering Sunday card to upload and maybe another project or two.  

I also have done a little bit of retail therapy and believe it or not received an asked for MISTI for my birthday and got it! Yup I had always said I wanted it and I still think it is a great product. I still find it ironic I was banned from SCS for supporting the product and hoping for a happy resolution of a customer service issue!?!?! And I can laugh about that and still no word from SCS with regard to my inquires. I do wish the owner wasn't under so much stress and pray she will find relief from that soon.  

I admittedly lost my mojo in January and February.  I don't know whether it was the weather or stress, we lost my aunt in late January and we are a close family. I still keep expecting her to call.  She was our large family's "social secretary" and used to call daily.  She had a larger than life personality so she is desperately missed by us all.

I'm also in the middle of a huge house reorganization.  Hopefully get that well on the way in the few days, but of course I think I can do twice as much in half the time!!!  Still I'm happy with the progress so far.  Part of this is tiling the kitchen backsplash (need to pick tiles) and designing and building a craft desk to incorporate two 2 drawer filing cabinets I already own as well as 4 jetmax cubes. And reorganizing some of my craft stuff into my husband old tool box. Fun times!

Well, that's about it.  Hope you are all doing well and to connect with fun cards and projects soon. 

2 comments:

Rene from OZ x said...

Hi Kristen, life does get in the way sometimes. I would love a Misti maybe for Xmas. Keep your chin up.
Rene from OZ xo

Anonymous said...

good heavens this banning is ridiculous. you should check out gina g designs, studio calico, gingerwood and a few other places to find a new home on the 'net.