Thursday, June 28, 2012

Red, White & Blue Graduation


Another Graduation card for a young lady this time.  School colors Red, White & Blue if you hadn't guessed.  Luckily her party was a week or so after graduation so I was able to see some pictures and know they graduated in blue robes and tassels.

I did the focus image using the Kitchen Sink Stamps stamps.  This time I used Tuxedo black to do the final shade.  I mixed some manufacturers to get the background and think it works.  I love that School Years font from Stampendous, the only thing annoying is that there is only one "2" in the pack so I couldn't line up the whole sentiment and just stamp...guess that is only a problem this year!

Ingredients
Card Size - 5.25 in x 5.25 in
Card Stock - Neenah Classic Crest, Archiver's Open Stock, Bazzill
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 Step Graduation; Stampendous School Years; Hero Arts Graduation.
Ink - Memento: Danube Blue, Lady Bug
Miscellaneous - Spellbinders Nestabilities

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Such a great card. Love the background you made and the use of the school colors. Thank you for popping by my blog. I love the idea of a bonfire! I never think to use a cooler to keep things warm. Thank you for the tip!!