Friday, June 22, 2012

Relax...


I'm going to be the first to admit that the Relax doesn't really pop with the white stitching, at first I panicked and then I decided to take my own advice!

I like the subtleness of it being the orange on orange.  Maybe thinking about it I should have shadowed the letters with either white or purple instead of the faux stitching. 



What IS important is that it IS still a pretty cute card!  This card went to our uncle who is a big train and cheese enthusiast - however, he does like to garden too.  The slight irony is that I envisaged a sunny day in the garden and they have probably had one of the rainiest springs to date including a tornado in England.  Oh well, just keep reading the card.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Card/Paper Stock - Neenah Classic Crest, The Paper Company
Stamps- High Hopes Stamps
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Miscellaneous - Sizzix alphabet; Spellbinders Nestabilities; American Craft White Gel Pen

No comments: