Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daffodil Mother's Day



I think every year I explain that Mothering Sunday in England is not in May...

I will spare you and just say that one year I will get organized and send my MIL's birthday (end of February) and Mothering Sunday (3 weeks before Easter) cards at the same time.  This year wasn't that year.

This is a fairly straightforward and I would say clean and simple card for Mother's Day.  Die cutting, Stamping, Masking, Coloring.  Yup that about sums it up.  Any questions?  I do like how it turned out though.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Card Stock - Neenah Classic Crest, The Paper Company
Stamps - Northwoods, Kitchen Sink Stamps: Whole Family
Ink - Memento: Tuxedo Black
Color - Copics
Miscellaneous - Spellbinders Long Rectangles Nestabilities

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Love it! So bright n' cheerful!! Love the font of that sentiment.