Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tiger Thanks

So it was that time of year where I had to make some very special thank you notes. These were for teachers that really went out of their way for my eldest student and helped him get into a top University.  The first one just happened to go to a teacher who was his soccer coach too.  I couldn't resist revisiting the spinner card with the soccer ball.


The second card I did with a background stamp I just bought because I liked it - I don't normally make those sort of purchases but at 50% off it just had to be done! LOL and the same tiger.  Lots of versamark and metallic purple embossing powder!

Ingredients
Card Size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Card Stock - Neenah Classic Crest
Stamps - High High Stamps (tiger), Stampendous (tiger stripe), GinaK (soccerball), Thank You background stamp (Inkadinkado), Thank you phrase 1st card only (Stampendous)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Color - Copics
Miscellaneous - Zing! Metallic Embossing Powder Purple

No comments: