Looking back at the image I can see things that I would change but I am generally happy with a good percentage of the coloring and the layout is fine - there is only so much you can do for non-frilly boy cards!
I love the High Hopes Tiger image and bought it specifically to use over and over and over again over the next few years! This card really is a hodge podge of brands so here we go and I hope you like it -
- card size - 5.5in x 8.5 in
- stamps - High Hopes Stamps; Kitchen Sink Stamps
- paper - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill, Michael's value pack, Hobby Lobby black textured.
- Color - Copics (low & middle E numbers and warm neutrals from the Ciaos - yes I have all the Ciaos where is that embarrassed smilie - but I do love them!)
- Ink - palette, versachalk (highlighting the embossing)
- Embossing folder - Provocraft