I used Marvy le Plume pens direct to stamps and then I covered the stamping with Versamark pen and clear embossed them. So I could wipe away the ink on the layer. Though, I did go ahead and do this with all of the flowers for consistency.
I colored the sentiment stamp with the same green marker for consistency and I just wanted the hint that this was a clear spring day on went the shimmery chalks to give a hint of blue sky in the background.
I think this technique really suits this stamp set.
- Card size - 4.25 x 5.5 in
- Stamps - Inkadinkado
- Cardstock - Bazill, Georgia Pacific
- Ink - Marvy le Plume markers, Versamark
- Color - Pebbles Inc chalks
I'm not going to bother with a separate blog for this fair card as she is pretty much my tester piece for the first fair card I did .
I liked this enough to use it but it made me to decide to not outline the other card's fairy as darkly.
- Card size 4.25 x 5.5 in
- Cardstock - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
- Color -as listed in previous fairy card
- Threading Water punch, Nestabilities