Monday, April 27, 2009

My first Cricut card for a "Princess"

I know I blogged a while ago about my "second" cricut card. Well, now that I have found the photo file (it was on my son's camera). I will share my first Cricut card. It is "ok" I like it but I don't love it. I think I am going to have to study the Paper Dolls cartridge a bit more and the Cricut blogs a bit more to find out what I like and don't like.

However, you know my style I don't just share what I deem my successes.
The body and hair are cut out of some Michaels cardstock. Her dress and hat are out of Waussau pearlescent cardstock. I hand drew the "banner" because I needed to get a sentiment on there and there wasn't much room left. I then stamped the banner with See D's sentiment stamp. And of course a Princess needs her bling factor so I dotted stickles all over the hat and the along the hemline and neckline of her dress.
Please feel free to give advice on what I could have done to make her "better" - From my perspective maybe a bit of shading. I know I don't like it but I'm a bit perplexed on what to do to make her "better" LOL
The little lunchbox is covered in cardstock from DCWV.

No comments: